if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

if you really want to hear it from me































ROCKER CHIC MEETS VINTAGE BABE!
CHEERLEADER.
BALLERINA.
LOVES.
DANCING.DANCING.AND MORE DANCING.
DISLIKES
RAP.SEXISTS.RACISTS.MY TOES(damaged from ballet).AND BARISAN NASIONAL(bunch of nincompoops!)
I AM REALLY TALKATIVE. I LOVE SHOPPING.
:D
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY RANDOM SHOPPING SPREES.
Sometimes, I want to laugh spontaneously (I LOVE to laugh)
Compassionate, Caring, Empathetic, understanding, helpful and a great listener.
i'm here, because i know i have a purpose in life. we all have a purpose.
I KNOW i'm going to be somebody in life.
i make an impact. i almost always leave a good impression.
slightly mentally unstable.
half the time i have NO idea of what i'm saying. i just say whatever comes to my mind. i say the right things(sometimes even the wrong things) at the wrong time. :/
i forgive easily, but sadly i can never forget.
I'm a very determined person when I want something bad enough.
at times I can be lazy ...maybe a lot of times.
I AM SOO THE OPPOSITE OF SHY. I love to meet new people and have random conversations with strangers.
I talk A LOT.
I am more of a lover not a fighter.
I love PARTYING and spending time with my girlfriends. seriously, i'm the luckiest person on earth to have such lovely friends! we can talk and talk and talk for hours, and it won't be enough!
MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS PINK!
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile.
I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past!
i am an optimist.
I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks!
i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of).
i want to travel. i plan on backpacking in the future. just waiting for the $$.
it is not true, ya know. not everything is about the money. the simplest things in life can give you great satisfaction.
i'd like to make it into the acting business.
have always wanted to be an actress. :D
i love a good book!
i enjoy learning about things(most of it won't have a practical use in the world)
i'm funny, witty at times. but most of the time people find my sense of humour lame. i don't mind! as long as i have someone to listen to me.
i'm not techno savvy. i suck at these things.
i'm a fast learner. it scares me at times.
i'm also a feminist. all about gender equality.
i never fail to read the paper everyday. :)
i have a writer's blood in me. my dad was a journalist.
i'm also kinda impulsive.
I'm going somewhere in life. I have goals that I intend to meet. I'm a fighter and I don't give up fighting for what i believe in.
I am a huge roller coaster and adrenaline junkie and I just love life!
i'm a great public speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.