if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Friday, 27 January 2012

TWISTER FRIES.

McDONALD'S TWISTER FRIES. YUMM YUMM YUMMY. heaven in a box. but yes, as usual, twister fries are available for a limited time only. the other day, i ordered three large twister fries and brought home one large twister fries. in the same week, i had two large twister fries in a day. binge eating, never a good thing. twister fries are crunchy, with the right amount of salt it is simply delicious!
twister fries leaves my mouth dehydrated after eating. that is the ONLY downside. otherwise, i can have twister fries EVERY other day!
there is something about curly fries. i would prefer curly fries to french fries anytime.
Mcdonald's is shrewd for offering the TWISTER FRIES for a limited time only. the customers ancipate it and drive up sales.
my best friend says that they do it so customers don't get sick of it if it was available throughout the whole year.
i was quite unhappy with the time limit Mcdonald's has given the twister fries, but i cannot wait for the next Chinese New Year! YAY.

now i really hope they will resurrect the McDonald's milkshake. :D
PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.