if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

HAIR



seriously, sometimes i wish i can ask my hair, "yo, i'm tired of waking up to unpredictable hair, please make up your mind you crazy yo-yo! straight or curly!! OR I WILL CUT YOU" yes hair! actually i've thought about going bald MANY times hair! so beware!



on the days i want my hair to be curly, it is straight. on the days i want my hair to be straight, it is...i don't even know what it is.

hair. oh hair. please, you're my crowning glory, my first impression, my sweetheart. please do as i say. please stop being rebellious(gee, now i know how my parents feel while raising me).
do you EVER feel like your hair has a mind of its own?
when i have a bad day(which is like 60% of the days i have lived), i tie my hair up into a bun or a ponytail.
but i like it when my hair is let loose.
*sigh*
hair problems.


sometimes i really like my hair, like is an understatement, LOVE my hair. those are the days i am pretty meticulous about my hair-do. i would spend time blow drying and combing it into place.


but you know what, now that I'm free to do whatever i want with my hair, I'm not doing anything. why? my relationship with my hair may be unpredictable(think of Katy perry's song when i mention this, hot and cold. don't you just HATE it when a song describes your situation?), but seriously, i only have one mop of hair in my lifetime. then we'll grow old together. we'll grey together.
some people don't even have hair.
so eventhough i wish you would stop being rebellious, HAIR, i actually really LOVE you. till the end of the day hair!









picture taken from SONIA. thanks!
this is the famous Balinese hairstyle. i left it on for one week, hoping my hair would become curly after that. it just became knotty and sticky and oily, well, you get the picture.


TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR Y'ALL!!
PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.