if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

STRANGERS REACHING OUT.



I have subscribed to emails from a young lady named Cynthia Maclean. She is going to teach me how to reduce my thigh fat. if you want to subscribe to her emails too then go to http://howtolosethighfatfast.net/. She deserves this recognition. she's been sending me step-by-step emails everyday on how to lose thigh fat. after the fourth email or so she said that she would love to read my feedback, and i thought it was time to thank her for taking her time everyday to send me an email. so i replied with:


"Hi Cynthia, thank you. :D my thighs have been naturally big from the day I was born. I'm naturally curvy but my thighs are quite big for my body size. My dad calls me thunder thighs. I don't like it at all. I have a great toned upper body. But my thighs have become like frog's legs. my body is not proportional at all. I'm afraid to wear jeans and I only wear shorts. I'm an Indian, so they all tell me to bear with it because it runs in our blood. My friends say I have great childbearing hips(despite the fact I don't like children and have no interest in them whatsoever).
At one point, I accepted my body the way it was, but now I realise I want to be happy and comfortable in my own body. I want to achieve my dream thighs.
I really hope by following you I am able to achieve that. Thank you once again, and I'm looking forward to your emails.
I'm in malaysia, by the way, we eat a lot of rice.
thank you very much."

in which she replied:
"Manpreet,
I just want to say, I like you. You have been
reading emails, you listen to my rant and you've
stuck with me so far.
But the real reason I like you is because you are
very much like me. You see Manpreet, I wasn't
given the perfect body either. I had to work on it.
And there had been many times where I felt like giving
up on my body and just accept the way I was. But I didn't.
Many people just give up on things too soon. They give
up on their dreams, they give up on their relationships,
heck, some people even give up on their health.
But not you and I. We don't give up easily. We are
warriors. Sure there might be times when things don't
go our way. Sure there are times when it feels like
throwing in the towel. But we aren't afraid of failures.
You see failures are a part of life. Besides, we only
truly fail when we quit.
I know you are the same way. You and I are the
unstoppable force that this universe will have
to recognize. There is absolutely no way to
stop us until we achieve what we want.
Manpreet, I understand that you may
have been dissapointed before if you tried some
of these fad diets or some untargetted lower
body training program. But I know that won't
make you quit on your dreams.
I know because I am just like you and I wouldn't
let anything stop me from achieving from what I
want.
And if I want to get in the best shape of my life,
just like you, I will get it one way or another.
Manpreet, I want to help you get to your
goal having the lower body that will turn heads.
I know you deserve it. I know it means a lot
to you. And I know you will get your lower body
in shape.
That is why I want to give you a headstart in
achieving your goals. I want to help you get
started with Joey's program and achieve your
goals in the shortest time possible.
And I want you to have fun like me. Because,
if you are like me (which I know you are), you
probably don't want to follow a boring and
monotonous routine."
I like her too. :'D i read it just now and i've been reading it over and over again. she made my day.

i don't want skinny thighs.


i want toned, healthy thighs 

PEACE OUT, Y'ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.