if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

11 random things about me.


  1. I really love dogs. they're cute. Everytime I see a dog, I go awwwww. Someday, someday I'll get a dog. I'll probably get one from the dog shelter. Give a dog a life. :)
  2. I'm part Brahmin. My grandmother is a full Brahmin. Yes, those people you learn about in History. YEAP. I'm suppose to be this holy, vegetarian person. If you're a Brahmin then you're in the MOST ELITE class. Everybody respects you. BIG WOOSH.
  3. I LOVE POTATOES. mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, boiled potatoes, baked potatoes, grilled potatoes. I can live on potatoes.
  4. The only animals I eat are chicken and fish. Not a lot of chicken. I probably eat chicken like once in two to three weeks? YES. no pork, mutton, prawns, crabs, or whatever other animals you people eat. I just can't bring myself to eat other animals.
  5. My fondest memories would be getting my results for PMR and SPM(straight As) and sleepovers with my bestie. Also, another VERY fond memory would be the 6/09/2006 the day Priety was born. It was also the last day of UPSR. :)
  6. The best thing I've ever eaten was palak paneer from Chakra. I'm a sucker for north Indian food. They also had butter chicken, which I can't seem to find on the menu anymore.
  7. In 10 years time I'll be 28. I want to see myself settled down in a big city living the city life with lots of friends around. I want a condominium lot. I'll probably have a roomie. And hopefully I'll get that dog I've always wanted. I see myself as a successful, inspiring, positive person in a huge city. And if I have my own TV show that would be a bonus. :D Also, by this age I hope to be done with travelling around the world.
  8. In 20 years time I'll be 38. I see myself travelling to Africa and adopting a child from Africa. Then I'm going to adopt a child from Nepal. Then we'll settle down in USA and live a happy life together. :) When my adopted children are all grown up, I'll have a foster care system where I adopt 15-16 years old kids, because nobody wants a teenage kid to adopt. hopefully I can enlighten their lives with my shine.
  9. My biggest fear is of the dark. Until now I still sleep with the light on. I have my own room, yes. When I sleep alone, I need the light on.
  10. I HATE HAUNTED STORIES, HORROR MOVIES or whatever that has to do with the unknown. THEY FREAK ME OUT AND I CAN'T SLEEP.
  11. If I had superpowers, I'd want the mastery of time and healing powers so I can heal all those with cancer.




I LIVE BY THESE QUOTES.

2 comments:

  1. I love those quotes..especially the second one..it's very true! I think people should except themselves for who they are instead of constantly fretting about imperfections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO! yes, i collect quotes like these and save them on my desktop. I put my favourite ones as my wallpaper to remind me constantly to be the person I want to be. HAHAHA. what a weird hobby, collecting quotes. :D

      Delete

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.