if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Thursday, 8 March 2012

my sister's eyes

It isn't fair. I think Priety(my little sister) sucked out all the good genes from my parents and she didn't save any for the rest of us. She's awfully good looking. She's a cutie pie. I can't resist the temptation to SQUEEZE her whenever I see her.

She's got the most MESMERIZING eyes EVER. One look and she'll have you trapped in her charms FOREVER. I don't know how I'm going to handle all the attention she gets in the future. Her brown eyes(they're really brown!), they're just hypnotizing you know. I get lost in those eyes. No, I'm not sure if it is hazel or brown. But if it was hazel, I'd declare Kelly Clarkson's Behind These Hazel Eyes the official song for priety!

It is not fair. My dad has got light brown eyes. I didn't get those eyes. NONE OF US DID. the youngest one got it.

But oh my gosh, I'm glad she got it, otherwise if I'd gotten it, I'd be lost in my own image. I mean those eyes, they're gorgeous.

Because we're Asians, we don't get to see such eyes.

Don't believe me? Here are a few pictures of my sister's eyes.




breathtaking isn't it?

here's a picture of priety and I.



here's today's funny picture of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.