if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Friday, 9 March 2012

PENANG.

 
I haven't been to Penang in a very long time. My last memory of it was that it was a HOT HOT place. It still is, it was like stepping into hell. A few days ago I took a flight from JB to Penang, ALONE. It was my first trip alone and I was pretty excited. I had to board the plane at 7.00 am. Most of you know I am NOT an early riser. I like to SKIP my mornings. BUT since I was pretty excited, that didn't bother at all.
I must tell you, flying solo is very different. My excitement changed to worry then fear while flying and finally relief when I finally landed. I usually don't get these feelings when I fly, but I guess it is different when you are alone.

So anyway, my cousins and I went on a roadtrip around penang the next day. We borrowed my uncle's car and took the ferry. It was an awkward morning so by the time we left for penang again my excitement wasn't as much as before. We waited for about 2 hours for a ferry! But it was worth it because my cousins(Raj Pal and Sonia) and I managed to see jellyfishes. I SAW ONE JELLYFISH. But it was all brown and spotty due to the water pollution(EWWWW). The last time we visited Penang, there were MORE jellyfishes. here are some pictures on the ferry. :)

the shirt. :P
hello jellyfishes!

raj pal's face.

nawww. the sibling love.

penang char kuey teow is famous worldwide. this chap here has the best CKT. i don't know about you guys out there, but i like my CKT dry with a hint of moist and flavoured to the max, INDIAN STYLE. :P mine was extra spicy without prawns, taugeh, kucai, kerang and yeah, so it was plain CKT with some egg. and i enjoyed it!

our chef wore black goggles to protect his eyes from the hot, hot oil. look at him posing! so cute!

yeah, that's a part of Penang behind me.


this picture is epic. no description needed cause we're awesome like that.

so yeah, i had a great time despite the fact that we watched a movie and it was so violent and emotions were running high. I started crying at the next half of the movie. I couldn't stop crying. I think I like air in Penang, it is so relaxed. The people there actually smile at you. So yeah, if I had to live there, I would. I think I would prefer Penang compared to KL.

PEACE OUT Y'ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.