if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Blessed

I want to talk about something. I want to talk about God actually, about God's presence in my life. Although I don't really know where to start.

I definitely feel blessed.

I feel at peace with myself.

I feel like God has once again done something amazing in my life. I am ever so grateful for everything. It feels GREAT to know that God cares. God cares! Something amazing happened to me today. I asked God for a little but He gave me SO MUCH. :) Now I'm looking forward to tomorrow, and the day after, and the next week, and the next month. GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING. All in just one week!  

When you love God with all your heart, you know you are being protected. Somehow or rather, that little voice in you seems like God is talking to you. At least that is how I feel.

I just want to talk, talk about the greatness of God. Even if the whole world turns against me, I won't feel that way because I know God will never give up on me.

God hasn't given up on you either.

I will never be alone as long as I have God by my side.

I may not be the most spiritual, or the person with the least sins, but I do know that NO ONE can take away the relationship I have with God. NO ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.