if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Friday, 4 May 2012

Blogging helps me cool off.

AAAAAAH, I'm very sorry about the blog post bomb. Blogging always helps set my mind straight.

What I wanted to say was, I like the independence, I like living on my own. I don't miss home or Johor Bahru. I miss petty things like my bed, and maybe home-cooked meals(but that is a very small matter because I can get Indian food anywhere, and as long as I have a bed to sleep on, then I'm grateful). Maybe this is what I am, maybe I've never been a family person after all. Maybe I'm one of those people who like working from 9-5(workaholics). Maybe. I don't know when I'll start missing them, but I don't think I will miss them anytime soon. I'm enjoying my new-found independence and freedom.

Some people tell me that I can never live on my own because I've never lived on my own before. But hey, GUESS WHAT, there's a first time for everything. I too need to learn how to live on my own, and if I make mistakes, they are MY mistakes which YOU don't have the right to pick on. But I will learn from my mistakes. You don't have to bother. I'm warning you people out there who try to mess with me or my parents' heads saying that there are a lot of dangerous people out there. DO NOT TRY TO MESS WITH ME. I have a few people in mind who are trying to get to my parents' heads saying that it is a dangerous world for a girl to live in and that I belong in my parents' home. I WILL CUT YOU. I am not the kind of girl to listen to this shit. You can talk to my parents about this, but you don't have the GUTS to say in front of me. I AM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW.

For those of you who don't know, I am in college in the city(Kuala Lumpur). There are a lot of International students here but they do not disturb me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.