if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Another ending

So another chapter of my life has been closed. Remember how I started college? Now I'm out after just one month. My parents HATE that place.

I don't find it so bad. Staying alone in a strange, miserable city? I'm damn well strong to have had survived that. Kuala Lumpur wasn't how I remembered it to be. It is dirty, everything is in a rush, you cannot stop time and contemplate on life there. And yet I survived. I just didn't want KL to suck me in you know, be some sort of walking zombie. I don't know if I want to live in the city anymore. But if there was one thing for sure, i surely want to live alone. I like being independent.

Here's what my mom told a friend of hers about what she thinks of me:
"My daughters are different in their own way. but Manpreet has a mind of her own. She doesn't tell me anything and yet she's so focused in life, she has goals and she works towards it. But she's too independent. I wish she'd tell me more." Not the exact quote, but how I remember her saying it.

I'll be starting Cambridge A-level at another college, KYUEM. KYUEM is the TOP college in Malaysia for A levels FYI. It is ranked third in Asia.
I'm afraid, yes. I wasn't afraid for my previous college but I'm afraid for this one. I don't know what to expect for this one. We have a uniform for formal events(from what I've heard), and my biggest nightmare, two pieces are not allowed at their swimming pool. WHATTTTTT AM I GOING TO WEARR!! a one piece?? So I can look like a stuffed panda in a jail suit(inside joke with Phareeshta). I HATE ONE PIECES!!

a one piece swimsuit looks like this:

I cannot wear that! It DOES NOT flatter my body image! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO. I'll put on my shorts with that and swim and I'll look like some FREAK.

I'm afraid maybe because KYUEM is like boarding school style. It is something I'm not familiar with. I've always dreaded boarding schools. What made me accept KYUEM was because the boarding school style was a lot like the British boarding schools. Even the lecturers there are mostly expats, 80% of them are expats. Not that it was the deciding factor in me agreeing to KYUEM but it made me wonder about why these people would leave their comfortable lives in Britian and live on campus. YES they live on campus!

Oh well, at least I get to wear formal clothes to classes, I LOVE formal clothes. Now I have an excuse to buy more formal clothes! :D

PEACE OUT, Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.