if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Hurt and disappointed.

I am done with this. I've tried and tried, but what's the use when one hand claps and the other doesn't?


Seriously done with this. When I have to put in ALL the effort of keeping in touch thinking that there was actually SOMETHING when in fact, you don't even care. You've NEVER cared. You've NEVER wanted to care. What was I for then? If you never really wanted me in your life, why did you EVER talk to me in the first place? Maybe it is me, maybe I care too much about the people around me. Maybe I shouldn't ask too many questions. Maybe I shouldn't even bother anymore.
But that's one of my best qualities. I care. Maybe a little too much. But when I care for someone, I care with ALL my heart. it is not a duty or an obligation. It is in my nature. and that's why a lot of people love me for that.
So maybe a few of you wouldn't matter much.
NOPE, I care too much that I'm actually hurt you don't seem to care.
We had SO many memories together. But when you don't bother anymore even when I've put in all my effort to save this, then maybe I should just let it go. Why hurt myself any further right?

I'm such a lame idiot.
If you were to call me tomorrow, I'd still treat you the same. And I'll never ever have the guts to tell you that you've hurt me THAT much.
yes, I think about how you don't care anymore DAY AND NIGHT. because we were once so close that I cannot believe you're the same person who doesn't care about me anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.