if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here

if you can't handle my PINKNESS, then you shouldn't be here
loves all things pink

ME

My photo
I live life enjoying as much as possible by enjoying the outdoors, savouring dinner with the family, having fun with friends, or seeing my little sister smile. I understand the value of a penny and that hard work pays off. I am very ambitious and driven and have set goals for myself to achieve. I can be very serious but yet I have a fun personality to have a good time. I feel that life is a huge journey and the key to a successful life is to live in the moment and not dwell on the past! i am an optimist. I'm a hopeless romantic and a dreamer. I love to just go outside and contemplate life while I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun kiss my cheeks! I hope to travel the world one day because there is so much beauty to see in the world. i get bored easily(something i'm not proud of). I am a huge roller coaster and adrenalin junkie and I just love life! i'm a great public speaker. i'm a person who tries to be the best i can be. :D i am also a feminist. a HUGE fan of oprah winfrey. lastly, i'm going to be a history maker.

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Solidarity

The loneliness strikes me like darkness strikes the wolf. My cries of anguish only heard by the moon. How does one feel so vulnerable and lonely in a room full of people, jubilant and yet so ignorant to your cries?

The transition from happiness to loneliness is so real and so painful. Every bit of feeling that keeps you alive is drained and leaves you hanging in the air, desperately grasping for something you could hold on to. 

I can't feel anymore. I had a second of happiness earlier, but it felt like it was grabbed away from me. When happiness is grabbed away, it leaves a hole, which turns into a black-hole that drains everything out, and you feel numb again.

Numbness. It can be comforting, it can be depressing. It is there, it is always there with me, feels like my only true companion.Maybe you know loneliness as well, maybe it is your only companion, or maybe you used to know loneliness.Then you would know the comfort, solidarity and sense of security it gives you. Like when a mother puts her child to sleep, or when she holds you close to her bosom, that sense of security, only it doesn't liberate, it doesn't give you the freedom to be blissful. 

 But even with that sense of security, it is difficult to feel alive again. 

Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind myself that I am real, I am here, and I will get over it.

1 comment:

  1. It is when naught is heard but the stillness of the stale air that you have about u as u lay staring into the heavens gazing upon distant stars that intrigue us with possibilities of life yet undiscovered

    It is when darkness falls the new moon peeks from behind the clouds revealing a shy silhouette of its entire beauty that promises radiance upon a time to come

    It is when the crickets frogs and all other creatures that call home this once pristine garden of eden sing songs in throaty and high pitched voices telling tales of love and amorous desires break the silence about you

    It is then when u find the reason for living. It is then when u you find living is so much more than something you get over with and then turn into dust, forgotten.

    Happiness may yet grace you with its wonderful presence as the promise of life to come may yet hold surprises. It is only foolish to think that this temporary loneliness will last when it is nothing more than a dark phase of your life that even the beautiful and lovely moon endures

    Listen to the songs He plays,orchestrated and performed by His greatest musicians and find within them the beautiful melody He has composed for thee to hear and take inspiration from.

    I believe this, is when you u will no longer find the need to remind yourself to the fact your alive and have to endure this painful existence till he once again embraces you.



    ReplyDelete

I know you know that I know that you want me to know what you think.